AMAZONAS Moskito Wing Tarp
The 2-in-1 Tarp including mosquito net for hammock or ground sleepers
For flexible use
The Mosquito Wing Tarp can be used with a hammock or even when sleeping on the ground.
Easy & convenient to hang
The mosquito net is already sewn directly onto the tarp, making it even easier and faster to set up.
The variably foldable sides not only protect you from wind and rain, but also keep you safe from annoying insects. Perfect for every outdoor overnight stay.
The Mosquito Wing Tarp is precisely tailored to the dimensions of ultra-light hammocks. An extra zip is sewn in for hanging up the hammock.
Scope of delivery
Rain canopy for hammocks "Moskito Wing Tarp" with 4 Y-pegs, fastening ropes with adjustable carabiner and pack sack
|Material:||100% Ripstop-Polyester (210T), PUR-coated|
|Weight:||ca. 1,7 kg|
|360° weather protection:||yes|
|Water column:||ca. 3. 000mm|
Frequently asked questions:
- Which tarps are available with Amazonas Ultralight? – Overview
- What is the difference between an Adventure and a Traveller Tarp?
- What are the advantages of a tarp made of ripstop material?
- How do I repair a small hole in the tarp?
- What are the differences in tarp coating?
- What equipment do I need for an overnight hammock stay?